Below, you can find a list of upcoming Speaking Engagements and Book Signings being attended by neurodiversity author and Autism Spectrum Disorder advocate, Dr. Harold “Hackie” Reitman.
Dr. Reitman is available for public speaking events, webinars, seminars, and book signings related to Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism, and Neurodiversity topics for universities, colleges, workshops, conferences, and more. If you are interested, please contact us.
You can also view our speaker’s packet.
Upcoming Live Appearances, Book Signings, and Speaking Engagements
4th Annual AspenBrainLab[/vc_toggle]
Previous Speaking Engagements
Below are just a few of the neurodiversity and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) events that Dr. Reitman has attended:
- 13th Annual Conference on Adolescents and Young AdultsLas Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles keynote address at AADMD meeting at the Special Olympics Ceremonies
- USAAA World Autism Conference
- Lynn University Annual Transitions Conference
- AAOS Annual Meeting in OrlandoSCDA, 28th Annual Meeting on Special Care Dentistry
- 4th Annual AspenBrainLab hosted by the Aspen Institute
Recent Press on Aspertools
Miami Herald Fort Lauderdale Doc: All Brains Are Different
Atlanta Journal Constitution Georgia Tech Graduate, Father Write Book About Asperger’s
Interview with Neil Hogbin on The Care Activities Podcast (via iTunes)
Patch Maplewood Author to Speak On Aspergers, Autism, and Neurodiversity
Palm Beach LWP Dr. Reitman Uncovers New Info On Autism
The Michael Dresser Radio Show: The Business of Creating Unique Healthcare Models
For media inquires, book signings, or to contact Dr. Reitman about speaking at your event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org